Saturday, May 19, 2012

Track 1

How ya doin'?  Welcome to my first blog.  I guess I should give some kind of an introduction, but I usually skip those on albums for the most part - so let's keep this short and get right in to it.  I'm a Milwaukee native and presently living in Miami Beach for the last 10 years.  I am somewhat of a curmudgeon and also pretty fanatical about music.  This blog will focus on both.  Some band and album reviews and some comments on everyday life.  I'll try to keep it interesting.  I'm going to begin by posting some of my older writings that I have been collecting in an old notebook.  I'm pretty old-skool as far as technology goes.  I don't belong to facebook, I still have a flip-phone (and dream of the days of rotary phones), and still purchase physical copies of albums over digital...so please bear with me.  Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment