Wednesday, January 3, 2018

My Favorite Albums of 2017

1.  DEAD CROSS - S/T
1. Divine Filth  2. Shilelagh  3. Grave Slave

I took a pee and it came out red
I took a dump and it came out dead



2.  THE MENZINGERS - AFTER THE PARTY
 1. Tellin' Lies, 2. Black Mass, 3. Bad Catholics

Where we gonna go now that our twenties are over?




3.  THE DARKNESS - PINEWOOD SMILE
 1. I Wish I Was In Heaven  2. Happiness  3.Stampede Of Love

And we're never gonna stop
Shitting out solid gold




4.  RYAN ADAMS - PRISONER
 1. Shiver And Shake  2. Do You Still Love Me?  3. To Be Without You

I've been waiting here like a dog at the door
You used to throw me scraps you don't do it anymore



 
5.  L.A. GUNS - THE MISSING PEACE
 1. Speed  2. The Flood's the Fault of the Rain  3. The Devil Made Me Do It

You and me we need it
We got the wander lust
Live for the forward thrust




6.  DAVE HAUSE - BURY ME IN PHILLY
 1. Wild Love  2. Divine Lorraine  3. Dirty Fucker

Springtime brought the fever
I'm buying flowers with a shake in my knees
I was fine on my own
Now she's got me dreaming about losing my teeth



 7.  BOOTSY COLLINS - WORLD WIDE FUNK
1. Candy Coated Lover  2. Hot Saucer  3. Worth My While

In Funk We Thrust
(and there's no hole in this doughnut
...if only I could fill you in)



8.  ROYAL BLOOD - HOW DID WE GET SO DARK?
1. I Only Lie When I Love You  2. Lights Out  3. She's Creeping

 I'm a devil to your addiction
Your affection
And your friction



9.  WEEZER - PACIFIC DAYDREAM
 1. Feels Like Summer  2. Mexican Fender  3. La Mancha Screwjob

Yeah it feels like summer to me



10.  LIVING COLOUR - SHADE
1. Blak Out  2. Program  3. Inner City Blues
 
I’ll be dressed impeccably
In a gray, pin stripe suit
With wing tip shoes, just a
Singin’ the blues
No one can refute



11.  AFI - THE BLOOD ALBUM
 1. Hidden Knives  2. Dumb Kids  3. So Beneath You


I left a little something on the table for you


12.  RACQUET CLUB - S/T
 1. Head Full of Bees  2. Boundaries  3. Blue Skies


 A head full of bees, you write such pretty songs
But not one is for me
A heart that waits impatiently



13.  RANCID - TROUBLE MAKER
 1. Where I'm Going  2. An Intimate Close Up Of A Street Punk Trouble Maker  3. I Got Them Blues Again
 
 Retaliation is my crime
Communication a waste of time
Inebriation suits me fine
Incarcerate my own mind
  
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment